St. Martin's Chapel in Geseke, Germany
Martinskapelle, or St. Martin's Chapel, is located in an alley east of the St. Cyriakus church. The present building dates back to the period 1686 to 1688; it is located in the same spot as an earlier chapel dating back to 833. Alterations were made to the building in 1953.
On the side wall on the left of St. Martin's chapel is a statue of St. Martin, which is shown in the photos below.
This page was created on July 21, 2008