Dachau SS garrison & concentration
Eight houses face road
to main gate of SS complex
In the photograph above, the Dachau concentration
camp is the rectangular area in the center of the map on the
right. The SS Training Center and army garrison is on the left.
From the left hand corner of the photograph, a street runs past
8 large white houses toward Eicke Plaza, which is the small rectangle
to the left of the southwest corner of concentration camp. These
8 houses were built before 1920 and are still standing. Eicke
Plaza is now a soccer field. The former SS garrison is now used
by the Bavarian State Police.